Orlando, Fla. – Next week, more than 15,000 individuals from around the world will be coming to Orlando for I/ITSEC, the largest industry gathering for the modeling, simulation and training industry.
As one of Central Florida’s primary resources for developing businesses in this industry, the UCF Business Incubation Program will be well represented with more than a dozen clients and graduates showcased as exhibitors at the convention.
Of those, eight companies will be experiencing their first time as an exhibitor at the conference.
“If you are part of this industry, this is the one convention businesses must attend as all of the key contacts for long-term success will be there looking for new technologies and systems,” says Carol Ann Dykes Logue, site manager for Research Park UCF Business Incubator. “It’s impressive how these companies have worked to prepare and focus on making a significant impression at I/ITSEC.”
The UCF Business Incubation Program offers significant assistance for companies who want a place to expand and receive the foundation for long-term success. The program has assisted nearly 400 businesses in a wide variety of industries since its inception, providing nearly $1 billion in regional GDP through its seven regional locations in the past two years.
One of those foundations is assisting companies in showcasing their services to the right audience.
The eight companies showcasing at I/ITSEC for the first time work in various sectors of the MS&T industry. They are:
- Cornerstone Software Solutions (Booth 2773): Cornerstone Software Solutions is a woman-owned small business, whose engineers and researchers have the experience and the expertise to provide unique, critical solutions to our customer’s training technology problems. cssflorida.net
- Cyber Training Technologies (Booth 2874): Cyber Training Technologies delivers and fields a diverse set of training products for the U.S. Army, specializing in the latest training delivery techniques that support training anywhere at any time at the point of need. cybertrng.com
- Global Technology Integrators (Booth 2870): Global Technology Integrators is a woman-owned small business with more than four decades of experience solving complex problems with simple cost-effective solutions within the government urban training space.
- JIRACOR (Booth 2775): JIRACOR is engaged in the development, test and evaluation, manufacturing, and product support of training systems, such as integrated logistics support, logistics product data and more. jiracor.com
- REDCON Solutions Group (Booth 2771): Founded by a combat wounded veteran, REDCON is a mission support solutions provider, with training and simulation solutions providing support in planning, integration execution and evaluation to ensure mission and unit readiness. redconsolutionsgroup.com
- SimBlocks (Booth 454): SimBlocks.io specializes in connecting commercial gaming technology with military simulation training systems through our support of industry standards for 3D models, geospatial terrain, and communication interoperability. www.simblocks.io
- Tenosar (Booth 456): Tenosar Corporation embraces creativity and innovation to deliver mission-critical, cost-effective resolution through Software Engineering, to include Research and Development, and Healthcare solutions. Tenosar.com.
- ThreatAdvice (Booth 2872): ThreatAdvice is a cybersecurity risk and analysis platform with a focus on employee education and risk assessment. ThreatAdvice provides organizations with comprehensive cybersecurity protection by offering tools to educate employees on cyber risks, assess an organization’s overall risk, and establish sound risk management practices and policies. threatadvice.com
In addition to those eight, three other current client companies will be returning to I/ITSEC to continue to build on the success of being there in previous years . They are:
- Immersaview (Booth 2573): Immersaview is dedicated to measurably improve equipment operator safety and productivity to increase customer profitability and is a supplier of surface and underground simulators to the global earthmoving industry. com
- Serious Simulations (Booth 2826): Serious Simulations provides professional trainers with human motion based, Virtual Reality (VR) training systems that enable immersive individual and small group training for tactical maneuvers and procedures, dangerous and complex tasks, law enforcement, and professional sports. com
- Stirling Dynamics (Booth 1162): Stirling Dynamics is a world leading supplier of compact, high fidelity, high force and fully reconfigurable flight simulator control systems and solutions. stirling-dynamics.com
Finally, former UCF Business Incubation Program clients, who have graduated from the program and are exhibiting at I/ITSEC, include:
- AVT Simulation
All of the UCF Business Incubation Program clients will be available for interviews before, during and after the conference.
I/ITSEC will be held November 27 through December 1 at the Orange County Convention Center. Press wanting to attend must contact John Williams, NTSA Communications, at 703 362 7005 or email@example.com
# # #
For more information media should contact –
Carol Ann Dyke Logue, UCF Business Incubation Program, 407-207-7426, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Byrd, Alan Byrd & Associates, 407-415-8470, Alan@ByrdConnections.com
About the UCF Business Incubation Program: The University of Central Florida Business Incubation Program is a community resource that provides early-stage companies with the tools, training and infrastructure to become financially stable, high growth/impact enterprises. Since 1999, this award-winning program has helped more than 390 local startup companies reach their potential faster by providing vital business development resources.
With seven facilities throughout the region, the UCF Business Incubation Program is an economic development partnership between the University of Central Florida, the Corridor, Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Volusia counties, and the cities of Apopka, Kissimmee, Orlando and Winter Springs. For the 2014/15 and 2015/16 fiscal years, the activities of these participating firms have helped sustain more than 4,710 local jobs and have had a cumulative impact of more than $725 million on regional GDP and more than $1.3 billion on regional sales. During the same period, the program has returned $7.41 for every $1 invested in the program. For more information, visit www.incubator.ucf.edu