SEO, Tweet, Facebook, Open Rates, Online Reputation…What does it all mean and how can it help you grow your online presence?
Join Wendy Taylor, President of Strategic Online Marketing, as she cuts through the clutter to offer tips and strategies to win the hearts of online consumers and search engines.
In each seminar, Wendy will explain the digital marketing buzz words and how to make sense of it all, so your business can gain traction in growing your website traffic. Wendy will offer tips and tools that you can immediately implement to improve your online presence.
- November 7th – E-mail Marketing
- November 14th – Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- November 28th – Social Media & Reputation Management
By the end of each session, you will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of industry jargon
- Use free tools for improving your website
- Be more proactive in managing your website to attract visitors
- Be more educated about the digital marketing arena so when you talk with other experts you can ask the right questions
Wendy Taylor, President
Strategic Online Marketing
Wendy Taylor, owner and president of Strategic Online Marketing, a digital marketing agency in Central Florida, has 20 years experience in the industry. She has worked for Southwest Airlines Vacations, Cox Radio, and CBS Radio in Orlando. She has also worked at Stetson University as an adjunct professor and guest lecturer at Rollins College and UCF.
Wendy is a guest columnist for the Orlando Business Journal and is an active member with the Small Business Resource Network and the Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce. Wendy holds a B.S. in business administration and B.A. in Communications from SUNY Buffalo and an MBA from Rollins College.