Managing the relationship with your potential and existing customers is one of the top 3 things you should be doing; and doing it well.
CRM—Customer Relationship Management systems can help you get new clients & keep your existing customers too!
We will discuss and show examples of the following:
- Why use a CRM system & how do they work?
- How to select the right CRM system—look at several.
- What can it do to make you more efficient?
- Is the time and expense worth it?
- Integrating with QuickBooks, email marketing, websites, inventory and other systems.
UCF Business Incubator – Kissimmee
Mr. Bowie is the Associate Director/Site Manager of the UCF Business Incubator – Kissimmee/Osceola County. Prior experience included 4 start-up companies. As President of the oral hygiene products company, Ornamics, Inc., he took it public on the NASDEQ Stock Exchange and later bought by Johnson & Johnson. He is a professional consultant for entrepreneurs and small businesses in helping them scale their business. Sales and Marketing is his major area of expertise that he has been working in for a couple of decades.