When was the last time you set sales goals, forecasted your financials or tracked your cash flows? How can you expect to get where you are going without knowing where to go?
This workshop will help give you a financial snapshot of your business.
By attending the session, you will learn:
- Why it’s important to have a forecast to monitor the financial health of your business
- Track your cash flows to better navigate any future issues or areas of concern
- Set realistic revenue goals for your business over the next 2-3 years and begin figuring out a plan to achieve them
- Identify and begin tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure your business is on the right track
Why is this important to your business?
- By doing a rolling forecast, you’ll have an up-to-date dashboard of your business
- Your financial forecast spreadsheet can be your living-breathing business plan; regardless of the challenges facing you – adding a new employee, restructuring your pricing strategy, launching a new product, etc. – your forecast can be your blueprint
Adam Pickett, Co-Founder & Chief Strategist
With an MBA from the University of Illinois, a BA in business from the University of Evansville and over 15 years experience, Adam has worked in a multi-billion dollar corporation, a family-owned small business, and a tech startup:
- Oversaw the strategy for programs totaling over $1 billion in sales while working for The Walt Disney Company
- Touched every aspect of an organization – finance, accounting, operations, marketing and more – while at a small business
- Founded a tech startup and built the business, marketing and financial plans while raising over $600,000 in investor capital
Adam’s diverse background in multiple industries has given him a broad range of experiences to draw upon when working with your business.