RANSOMWARE – CRYPTOWARE – MALWARE –
EMAIL SPAM – PHISHING!!!!!!!
- What are cyber attacks?
- What is the impact of a cyber attack on your Business?
- How can you prevent your business from becoming a victim?
Join Matthew Rose, Founder and CEO of Intersection Technology Solutions, as he increases public awareness of cyber security and helps reduce your company’s vulnerability to cyber attacks.
During this seminar, Matthew will offer five ways businesses can prevent cyber attacks in the wake of the “WannaCry” ransomware outbreak. Matthew will also share why small businesses are prime targets of cyber attacks, and how each employee is the first defense against cyber hackers.
By the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Recognize different types of cyber attacks.
- Understand why small businesses are low risks and high rewards for hackers.
- Learn how cyber criminals use your data.
- Raise awareness of cyber risk across your organization.
Matthew Rose, CEO
Intersection Technology Solutions
Matthew Rose, has 18+ years experience managing and delivering an array of high-level IT projects for small/medium businesses to Global companies.
Matthew holds a B.A in Information Science & Policy with a Minor in Business & Computer Science from University at Albany—SUNY, and a M.S. in Information Networking & Computer Security from NYIT.